Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Sunday, January 27, 2008

"u alone make it wrong or right" & "I don't want u" 2 poems from April 07

When I am the dreamer....
I am:

freedom
accessible
late to class
late to work
late in theory
2 late to query
missing regularity
getting high off of detachment

But it's better if you are the dreamer....

Then, I can make them come alive
Always by your side
So baby just take your chances
just don't rush
a fire that hot can't help but burn out
just go with the flow...
don't take it slow
and fly too low
so that you dip my wings...
that ocean holds freedom hostage
killing what could never die

If you let me be selfish
in return I'll give your dreams life
I'm in love with life
in love with me
becoming sensuality

(© 4/20/07 Nichole Leigh)

Maybe u can tell me
why I don't want u.

Cuz I want to make sure
those sweet eyes stay wide.

Baby this is so easy for me
to see why can't u?

Can't stay my lover
if we can't be friends.

No comments: