Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Body Movin' I'll be a bitch, but I'll be the love of your life

So I have to preface this with the fact that:
1. I'm a Sagittarius. Fire sign sums me up. I typically smolder, but occasionally, someone fans the flame and I blow up. Intense, yes, but you better enjoy the heat because it calms pretty fast.

I was a white child in poverty looking at white suburia with the dawning of the Beastie Boys... But I paid attention nonetheless. I may not have felt what you felt, but empathy marked and scarred me. Built character and heart. I suffered my own, yet I still took the time to shed blood for others. Please don't ever say that I don't understand the bottom of the barrel just because you are looking through a different lens?!

First of all........Color is not a modifier to me. Actions and character are.

Are you a bigot?
Are you a palyer?
Are you a racist?
How do you judge?

I don't give a f*** honestly as long as what you put out::::: who you are as..... WHO YOU ARE! So I can know what to expect.

But no matter what, don't look at my education, calm demeaner or skin color and assume I'm any less or more. I cannot be more than the least you ever expected, but I can be all that you need if you open your eyes.

It's not that I'm feeling underestimated. I'm a novel to my friends, but I know I'm not an easy read. Read if you want or pass on by. Just don't forget that things worth something are never easy//////

No comments: