Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My system needs a Chapter 13 re-org

Crazy stuff happening lately. I can't sleep. I've tried blaming it on everything around me, but it's no one else's fault. I look like shit because I'm sleep deprived but I'm not worried.

I'm certain I'll bounce back to normal soon. Aside from my brain being stuck on overdrive I fell great. I'm happy, creative, and a whole lot of warm fuzzies theses past 2 months. But all of the componants aren't playing nice with each other. A happy emotional state still get's tired if its roommate (the brain) won't quit partying all night. Minds can't deliver top performance after too many late nights and overspending themselves.

A Chapter 13 reorganization would work.

No comments: