Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I can see why curiosity killed the cat.

OMG! It's 1am AGAIN! I have got to stop getting so interested, curious, caught up in random stuff. I seriously need sleep, not stockpiles of random information to add to the overpopulation going on in my head.

Last week, I discovered I hadn't looked at onDemand deep enough to find all the shows I'd never seen but If I satyed up really really late, I could be cool like everyone else and know what's going on in "The Bad Girl's Club"

A few nights ago I sat and edited and archived over 2,000 photographs.  And don't even get me started on what Limewire does to me!

Tonight (or yesterday) I moved almost every last one of my blogs that I hadn't already deleted over here from MySpace. Then, instead of calling it a night, I got somehow lost in 3 or four other people's blogs. You guys are KILLING me! Stop being so interesting.

I admit to the OCD, but if this is how it's going to manifest itself, I'm in deep trouble. I liked it better when I was fussy about the way the labels faced in the cupboards.

Right now I wish I was a wife or a little kid or a mental patient and I had soomeone to tell me to go to bed.

Dammit.

No comments: