Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Friday, January 25, 2008

Do-over.... PLEASE ???!!!!

How a day goes from SuperFUN to SuperBAD. And how to get back on track.

Here's me: starting out my day in such a silly mood, I'm thinking, I need to catch this goof-fest on film (errr I mean camera phone glory):
Photobucket
Here's me making the best of the 45 minute parking lot on I-90 I sat in today.
Photobucket
I'll save you all the misfortune of seeing me mad about the next two hours (and believe me, it was a bunch of misery dumped on me). Then I thought I could just lay down at 4pm and call it a day.... close my eyes and POOF! It'll be Saturday. Then I had to confront a big meanie about something that was causing another somebody (who couldn't stand up for themselves) a lot of pain and fear. Today, all I want to do is throw in the towel. I want to sit on my pitty pot and just be selfish... Rescedule and avoid the headache I was about to get. Why did I choose today to advocate???? why??? do I really have to?

Then I saw this:
Photobucket

.....and I decided to shut up. If you can't see what it says, "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about what matters" MLK

1 comment:

THEBIGHAIREDPOET said...

Nichole, you are so beautiful. I love your eyes and you have such a a vibrant spirit that is full of love and the best ingredients that make a loving and loveable human being.
This is my first time on this site so I don't know exactly how private this is but I think it is...
I've noticed that you have not been yourself for a few days now. There seems to be some tension going on ...on myspace ...and I think I know who with but it would behoove me not to presume.
I just want you to know that I think you are wonderful and I liked you immediately when I saw you at a blog.
I liked Dr. King's words and they mean a lot. You seem to have been put in an uncomfortable position and I want to offer my shoulder anytime you need me.
Cool pics, cool blog. Your mom knows her stuff!
Hugs to you my dear...Love, Julie~
I'll be back tomorrow because my little orange pill has just kicked in....(tehe)