Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Thursday, April 6, 2006

Psycho Killer ~Qu'est que c'est?

I think I should add a DISCLAIMER to this so that I don't get myself into trouble:
* this blog is NOT based on actual events or persons other than myself, noone was harmed in it's writing and if you feel it is directed to you personally rest assured that I did not have anyone in mind when writing it. But please feel free to do some self-examinating if it strikes a chord. With that said, read on my friends!

People that think they don't feel emotions are WRONG! It surprises me these days how many people say they don't get mad, aren't mad, don't get sad, never get REALLY excited, don't really seem to feel anything ~no ups, no downs. It's not possible, unless you are a serial killer. The actual definition for someone who does not feel is a sociopath.....hmmm, I don't think I want to be THAT!

I'm not saying you have to be a manic depressive, but get real. Most of these people share their anger in a passive agressive manner or run from the highs in life and hide behind a veil of stability. Unfortunately, these are the same people that end up unhealthy, unhappy, unstable or alone. The sad part is that they never experienced life any other way and probably don't have a clue how wonderful it is with emotions.

I'm so glad that I'm a fireball who experiences and savors every moment and emotion I feel GOOD or BAD! I'm probably the most balanced person I know and I'm happy because I let myself get hurt so I know what feeling good really feels like when it comes. Or at least I know I'm real and alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire your confidence. And, good take on life. Are you a psychologist........
Posted by LakerBunny on April 7, 2006 - Friday at 10:30 AM


No, but I'm a philosopher, does that count?
Posted by nichole leigh :: photographer on April 7, 2006 - Friday at 10:36 AM

And this is why we love and appreciate you! You can feel and that makes you real.
Posted by Cocoalove (Flexwriter) on April 7, 2006 - Friday at 10:59 AM