Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Thursday, April 6, 2006

Leaving a lover

Leaving a lover

You said you finally believe me now.
We were once connected as one
Making myself better bleeds you out.
How can I be hurting you this way?
Issuing pain in daily doses like Methadone.
Am I worth your price?
If I sustain you, please keep a part of me.
I don't want to be paid in full.
I've left you, but not because I didn't love you.
Take that with your guitar
And play me always in your heart.
I cannot be yours, but what I gave is yours to keep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brings back memories. But for me it's like I said I'll never stop loving you, but I wish I could have it all back now. Because it hurts so bad.
Kudos.
Posted by Miss Eve on April 6, 2006 - Thursday at 7:48 AM

leaving a lover is a hard thing to do, no pun intended!
Posted by Todzilla: S.O.S. on April 6, 2006 - Thursday at 7:52 AM

Def. brings back memories. Good stuff. I love read this. Awesome way with words.
Posted by Nerd (formerly known as KeMari) on April 6, 2006 - Thursday at 9:06 AM

Man that was deeper than a pothole in D.C.
Posted by *JoE the truth in the white lie on April 6, 2006 - Thursday at 2:41 PM

Beautiful, simply beautiful.......
Posted by E.R.I.C S on April 6, 2006 - Thursday at 8:14 PM

niiice
Posted by jAh~"who";;3k (Df)(Docd) on August 6, 2006 - Sunday at 11:20 PM