Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pleasure in words

February 5, 2006 - Sunday


Poetic masturbation
Current mood: aroused

My poet teases my passions with erotic lips,
And the esquire pleads my worth to jurored courts.
Consultants map my desires into neatly bound portfolios,
As my nurse tends to the missing caresses.
The musician strokes me with fine tuned fingers,
While my savant essays my sensations.

But my artist ignites my sensuality with his penetration
I offer my sweet elixir for your consumption
A pleasure transmutative, your body and mine.
You recreate and relegate my virginity
In your pigments you find my arousals and paint my passions
You eliminate my imperfections and draw out my desires

My readers may explicate this written masturbation
Absorbing my sexual fantasy in imagination
And fly over my body with carnal wings
To gnaw on my soft aroused skin.
Develop your urge with a well-versed tongue
And lick up the drippings of my coveting desire.

Nichole Portia Leigh