Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Thursday, June 5, 2008

DRAT plans foiled :(

Well, I didn't make the lottery for the NYC Marathon this year. But I can still secure a spot to run if I commit to a fundraiser

I don't know if I can raise $3000, but if any of you all think you would want to donate to one of the charities on this page, let me know and I'll sign up to raise the dough!

RRRRRAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY-in the support y'all. Think we can do it? *I'm leaning towards Amercan Heart Association because of my mom and grampa.

4 comments:

coco said...

sooo righteous! 'Specially on account of your employer does the match thing, TWO for ONE! Thanks a ton.

whitecloud said...

Steve will join the party. (And he'll check with his office to see if he has a match program too!)

Sean Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean Oliver said...

This has nothing to do with your blog and I apologize in advance. I'm tagging you Come to Me to find out what you have to do. As a hint, it might involve a questionnaire. Do it!