Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Friday, June 6, 2008

odd and random info (I was tagged)

Sean tagged me. Right on! For those that don't know, it means I have to answer all the following questions...

It always fun, even though I realize every time after I'm done that I'm likely a complete loon!

Ahh what he heck, here goes:


What were you doing five years ago?
I was creating a non-profit and living in the heart of the CD

What are five things on your to-do list for today (in no particular order)?
1. Overnight the discs
2. Find out what's going on with Tonja
3. Listen to some of the 33 voice mails I have in my inbox
4. Run
5. Laundry


What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Watermelon
2. Salad with bleu cheese crumbles
3. Leftovers
4. Strawberry Mini Wheats
5. Coffee


What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Philanthropy
2. Get that kick a** artist's loft (here, Manhattan, LA (downtown), The Big Easy, and somewhere overseas
3. Create a marathon
4. Buy primo land and donate it to Habitat for Humanity
5. Try my best to stay 'humble' and 'real'


What are five of your bad habits?
1. Starting things I'm not willing to finish
2. Saying th "f" word
3. Over analyzing
4. Waiting till the deadline to start, cram, etc.
5. Watching too many CSI~ish shows


What are five places where you have lived?
1. Seattle, WA
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Bellingham, WA
4. Morelia, Michocan (Mexico)
5. Jasper, Alberta (Canada)


What are five jobs you've had?
1. Manager
2. Bartender
3. Accountant
4. Photographer
5. Burger-flipper


I tag these peeps:

Cloda

Julie

Tonja

No comments: