Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

4/25/07

April 25, 2007 - Wednesday
The piece that doesn't match my collection

I looked in your eyes last night
My heart busted wide open
contents spilled on the floor
asking you to forgive my faults, my mistakes

You stared through me, beyond me
with icicles in your eyes
and said you could not forgive
It is not in your nature

At that moment I realized
that you were right
We just don't see eye to eye
I've been looking at a painting
Seeing what I wanted to see
Forgetting that the artist
made his own vision
No matter how hard I impressed
my own collective experience
on the visual in front of me
My interpretation would never be more
than just merely mine

I can no longer cling
to to broken pieces
that continue to cut
me deep inside


11:45 AM - 8 Comments - 9 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: