Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Research is necessary

I'm curious as to what I'm sending out these days. It has to be more than words or actions. Thanks to EXACTLY 14 random people citing my 'energy' in the last month, I am inclined to assert credibility (or at least curiosity) to the concept of such a thing. As if in a physiological "Big Bang" I am in a complete new world. I have always been accused of 'looking for the black hole' at the same time holding hands with pragmaticism. I have felt as if I was on a constant teeter-totter (or better yet, tug-of-war) game with idealism and realism. Suffice it to say, I'm a bit confused as to my 'human' element and how it can co-habitate with my logical element. I'm at a loss as to how to reconcile the two yet infatuated by both. Soooo, considereing the KOSMOS (Greek philo), I am tempted to ask someone to explain why in such a temultuous time, I have found myself and my encounters as of late to be particularly serendipidous????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black hole may not be seen even if we are to use our state of the art equipment. Scientists find those mysterious and terrifying cosmic objects by looking at its surroundings and most closely at the absence of light. Look around. The fortunate discoveries (accidents) you are encountering might be just clues to what truly makes you happy.

Anonymous said...

A black hole may not be seen even if we are to use our state of the art equipment. Scientists find those mysterious and terrifying cosmic objects by looking at its surroundings and most closely at the absence of light. Look around. Analyze your environment. The fortunate discoveries you are encountering might be just clues to what truly makes you happy.