Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Friday, May 5, 2006

Weird things about me

I was asked to puplicly expose myself on the topic "6 Weird Habits of yourself"

1. I can't fall asleep without noise or a person next to me. I have a tendency to over-analyze and completely mind-fuck myself all night long, so it's tv, radio, or my lover singing me a song....

2. I get aroused by strange things like a person's show of intelligence, creative thinking, the way he breathes, and a few other things.

3. I don't really buy into the "return a favor" thing. I either do it out of the goodness of my heart and don't expect a thing, or I don't do it at all. I habitually refuse to collect on favors owed out of spite.

4. I love to watch real surgeries (hip replacements, angioplaty, catarax surgery) on TV.

5. I'm obsessive about running but I can't stand the gym.

6. I'm addicted to dental floss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this whole thing we have in common. That is funny that you wrote this and I can't even choose one that is more like me than the other. I do all of these things! Ironic!
Posted by The Alterego on May 5, 2006 - Friday at 5:11 PM

LaToya, those are some pretty obscure things (or so I thought)! That's pretty cool that you are the same....YAY!
Posted by nichole leigh :: photographer on May 5, 2006 - Friday at 5:21 PM

There was a term we used as a kid when somone tried to hit you x2 with the same thing; "black slack no trade back"
Pretty much meaning I got you first so you cant gt me back with the same thing lol
Posted by *JoE sez: stop savin my pics to your harddrive ;P on May 5, 2006 - Friday at 8:32 PM

Numbers 1, 2, and 6. That's me too. #3. I think people should reciprocate. But yea, I agree, you shouldn't give if you expect return. I'm kinda in the middle on that one. #4. I used to, but now I don't. #5. I'm obsessive about thinking about running. Yep. I like reading the weird things about people. They aren't so weird at all.
Posted by Cocoalove (Flexwriter) on May 5, 2006 - Friday at 11:55 PM

*bleh* the suregery thing..just creepy...I can't stand watching ANY kind of sugery stuff....makes me queasy...blood doesn't...gore doesn't..but operations..bleh
I used to bring or have dental floss EVERYWHERE I went....hardly ever used it ...BUT I would always have it with me...never know when I'd have to go mcgyver and rig a ..something or other with it..haha
Posted by jAh~"who";;3k (Df)(Docd) on August 7, 2006 - Monday at 6:07 PM