Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Now that's some Baby-Makin' stuff!

Current mood: pleased
Category: Romance and Relationships

Last night....

You cuddled your head under my arm and slowly grazed your hand accross my stomach
Playing with my panties with a knowing touch as to what you were stimulating underneath
A slow movement up to my breasts exciting my breath to a quick steady pace.

You untucked your face from my arm and slowly moved down my tummy
Down to my freshly trimmed garden, ready to graze on my fruits
You, stimulating my waterfall thats pours my sweet love all over you
Me, welcoming you up to put your strength inside of me, swimming in the pool of life

I feel so much pleasure as you slide easily in and out of me
I keep a strong yet graceful grip around you as you explore inside
Just enough friction to feel like a glove, slick with the juices that welcome you home
I'm caught up in the pleasure and throw the pillow over my face
My body is on fire, blood pulsing through my pleasure zones.
Your arms hold me effortlessly
You whisper my name as I grab your thigh to pull you in deeper and tighter
My body moans with my mouth's sighs
I'm ready, you're ready
You give me your seed to make mine

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn sexy!

Posted by Melanie on June 24, 2006 - Saturday at 10:42 AM

coco said...

Thanks! It was fun (writing it, that is )

Posted by nichole leigh :: photographer on June 24, 2006 - Saturday at 10:57 AM

Anonymous said...

whoa...that's super hot. nicely done

Posted by the lindsay on June 24, 2006 - Saturday at 10:51 AM

coco said...

Just comes so easily these days, it's more like dictation than creation a' priori.

Posted by nichole leigh :: photographer on June 24, 2006 - Saturday at 10:58 AM

Anonymous said...

Nichole, I shall dub you Eroticress...

This is well done. I love that you feel free to express yourself luv. Don't you hate it when people get so uptight about eroticism, which is such an important part of our being and vital in relationships?..

Keep on keeping on, luv.

Posted by LakerBunny on June 24, 2006 - Saturday at 12:00 PM

Anonymous said...

I really like this one!!

Posted by Ms. Karen on June 24, 2006 - Saturday at 12:07 PM

Anonymous said...

Hey you. It's been a minute since you've put one on this hot.

It's inspiring and beautiful ...

As you are, always.

Posted by Cocoalove (Flexwriter) on June 24, 2006 - Saturday at 2:48 PM

coco said...

Gotta just go with the flow sista! It's so nice to have it come so easily, it means I'm getting the good stuff!

Posted by nichole leigh :: photographer on June 24, 2006 - Saturday at 9:27 PM

Anonymous said...

Very Hot. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Very Hot off to the shower to get ready for work Monday

Posted by ♥ Sleepless In Chicago ♥ on June 26, 2006 - Monday at 3:19 AM

Anonymous said...

Wow.

Posted by kiraannjanebaby© on June 26, 2006 - Monday at 12:14 PM

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Thats all I can say hon WOW!! Good writing I really enjoyed this one

Posted by Renee on July 4, 2006 - Tuesday at 11:20 AM

coco said...

Thanks renee, I thought about coming to the Slo Pitch on the 4th because I was in town, but I got a summer cold.

Posted by nichole leigh :: photographer on July 6, 2006 - Thursday at 9:10 AM

Anonymous said...

that's hot.

Posted by jAh~"who";;3k (Df)(Docd) on August 12, 2006 - Saturday at 6:15 PM

Anonymous said...

I'm ready, you're ready ... ohhhhhhh dayum. Gotta a girl speechless and stuff over here. Bittersweetness abounds.

Posted by Cocoalove (Flexwriter) on June 17, 2007 - Sunday at 5:20 PM

Anonymous said...

speechless?

Posted by kiraannjanebaby© on June 17, 2007 - Sunday at 8:33 PM