Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

I never loved her

September 5, 2006 - Tuesday
"POETRY, I THINK...."


the mathematics never did add up...
one plus three, it's just not me said he

what did she expect? my loving would make it all ok?
she must have been crazy to think that they were worthy
I'm far too good to bend to that breeze

I tried to conceal it and make her see
through my love that I was all she would need.
I didn't tell her the solution for me was: it's not meant to be

I want her, but not her family, can I avoid them?
I want her, but not her friends, if I detest them enough will she let them go?
I want her, but not her dog I'm glad he's gone

Today I can see, that I really don't want her at all
"Let's have this conversation tomorrow"
Cuz tomorrow never comes....

She just goes away
and it's okay,
because I never loved her anyway....


7:14 AM - 9 Comments - 11 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: