Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Coco's off and running

It's been a year and a half since I ran my last marathon. I need to start training again as I've decided to run the NYC Marathon for the second time. It is something I just need to do. I am a better person when I have the bar set very high. I pretty much need it set at the highest notch available. 26.2 miles for the 3rd time (2nd time in the world's largest marathon) is a sufficiently high goal, dontcha think?

This means nothing to those that don't know me. But to those who do, I'm going to need some encouragement. I'm going to need to gain weight and get back into training mode. Not to mention you all might have to put up with my post-6 mile sweattiness from time to time if you want me to hang out for Happy Hour -- that's really the only way I can justify Guinness until November.

No comments: