Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Friday, October 26, 2007

paint in chiaroscuro, showing visual emotion..... a series

I'm beginning to see continuity. I've been wanting to paint a series of works that represented emotion as it is in the inside, the feeling to the outside, the visual. I have been working and reworking for some time. I'm seeing a pattern of chiaroscuro (light on dark contrast) and it stirs an overwhelming response about emotion in my dearest companions. Up close, subtleties come to life. From afar, dark emerges

Duality and compliment
In dark and light
Whole, no saturation
Like apple before the juice

I'm flowing into a
simple state
the gallery's pride and joy
look at blood from the outside

Portraits like love and pain pulled so much
From inside to travel from mind to life
with strokes absent evaluation
and without consent

They're talking through constant traveled roads
That clear shiny black asphalt
fearlessly holding the hand of
grasses who still embrace the snow

The yin and yang
I work out on each canvas
will blend and divide like charges coming from the heart
in a dance of black & white

dark inside, outdside light
the product of soul's emote gently slips out of subltle confines
or sees the need to violently escape
If you look with soulful eyes, it's never less than beautiful

Dark flows into light
and back just the like, day into night
I painted life to free temperment
that tantrically embodies sweet placid reserve

No comments: