Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lust

Seems like it's nuthin' but trouble.
Euphoria gets ya singing "Should I Stay Or Should I Go"
In the moment, feels right like the other team's fumble
You just watch them cheer and take it like a pro.

•Got me feeling out of control
But i like it all the same

•I find it so tempting, my senses,
Independently i'm in control
Cuz you've got me so naked, I'm achin'
And i'm feeling something sensual

Phonejaxx ft Cosi Costi

•You know you got me burning up, baby

•You're always closing your door
Well that only makes me want you more
And day and night I cry for your love
But you're still not convinced that that is enough
To justify my wanting you
Now tell me what you want me to do
I'm not blind and I know
That you want to want me but you can't let go
Come on, let go, oh

Madonna

•Baby I've got the shovel, and I know that you've got the dirt, so c'mon, honey, let's get together and let's get down to work.

John Spencer Blues Explosion

•You make sick
I want you and I'm hatin' it
Got me lit like a candlestick
Get too hot when you touch the tip
I'm feeling it I gotta get a grip on this
Driving me crazy baby don't you quit
Can't get enought of it

Pink

Cool if your offense is game-tight. Trouble...unless you wanna pay double....