Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goldilocks and The 3 Bears

June 3, 2006 - Saturday
Goldilocks and The 3 Bears

I'm just a girl
Living in a Goldilocks world
One's just too hot, the other too cold
The perfect one's soul is sold

I wanna heat it up
To fill my cup
But I'm not allowed
So I leave into the crowd
Step up and claim what is yours
Before I close the doors

You could be so right
If you'd only fight

But he's over here running hot
So much that it's gonna rot
Too much baby, it's gonna waste
Cool it down so I can have a taste
Step back, don't ask for more
So I can walk through the door

You could be so tasty
If you wouldn't be so hasty

Then there's you
I'm so confused, I have no clue
The perfect temperature
My longing for you has no cure
To resurrect the past
How long can I remain last?

You are so fine
If only you were mine

1:41 PM - 14 Comments - 22 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove