Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

my architect

my architect

perspective

it doesn't feel natural when you first learn how to draw in perspective.
a little mathmatic and a little artistic
makes those lines seem skewed
...until it's finished
how natural it feels now!
all you have to do is trust during the process
of building PERSPECTIVE
trust requires :: letting go

the past two weeks
I had to gain perspective
friends :: family :: love :: life
closed my eyes and drew the lines
that needed to be drawn.
didn't feel right for a second
but I didn't fight
and now it all makes sense
perfect marriage between peace + needs + drive
I let a lot go
and when it was all done,
what matters was still there
in beautiful perspective.

and now, I am
Frank Lloyd Wright

No comments: