Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Comment if you visit for goodness sakes!

Subscribe Now:

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sexy?

I'm hungover today for the first time in AGES! It's completely irrelevant how I got that way, but I had a great time doing it --EVEN THOUGH I found myself defending my philosophy on marriage. I slept like a log the minute I hit the bed last night. My slumber was filled with wonderfully erotic dreams (does drinking too much do that to anyone else?) This morning as I was lying in bed, I was dreaming of some tall dark handsome stranger in my bed doing something I've never had done to me before- Licking my toes! I'm slowly waking up thinking "this is an interesting sensation, am I supposed to be turned on or grossed out?" I'm really glad I didn't make up my mind before I woke up and realized it was my dog licking my toes!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BETTER TO SLEEP LIKE A LOG THAN SLEEP WITH A LOG LOL

Posted by *JoE sez: stop savin my pics to your harddrive ;P on January 28, 2006 - Saturday at 10:11 AM